7/21/10

A Monday shoot with Frank


I love these images that I shot with my very wonderful and talented friend, Frank Mentesana.  He did the food styling and I did the photographing...and we both were on props.   We were feeling the need to flex our more artistic muscles. I think, at the end of the day, we were both blown away at how much beauty came out of us!  And, we never stopped talking...all day...managing, additionally, to solve all our problems....


We plan to make this a regular happening...so stay tuned!






































1 comment:

  1. désolé mais je parle mal l'anglais...je viens de découvrir ton blog et un peu ton site...ton travail photographique est extraordinaire tant par la qualité, les couleurs, la composition...bravo je repasse bientôt avec plus de temps

    ReplyDelete